Sunday, December 16, 2007
Bloggers Block!
I know some of you, including me, have been waiting for quite awhile to see something on this blog. My computer seems to be working compatibly with it now so I have no other excuse for not posting except for bloggers block. . . But to have that I would have to be a blogger, which I am not because I have not officially posted anything, except this of course, which is not actually anything of any significance but rather a train of thought as a hopeful precursor to brilliance. . . but it puts something on the page and so now. . . get your virtual scissors because it is time to cut the ribbon. . .this blog is officially open! (Now I am supposed to add pictures, right?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Horray! Welcome to the Blogging World! Can't wait to see pics. Do you have any of your tree or your house decorated for Christmas? (just an idea to get the juices flowing) :)
HALLELUJAH! Baby steps Angie. Baby steps, and you are on your way!
ummmm... still waiting....
Take bigger baby steps Ang, maybe toddler steps...
Post a Comment