Sunday, February 17, 2008

Brenna's Question of the Day

Brenna wants to know. . . "What do tastebuds taste like?" Anyone know? I've showed them the cow tongues at the store but never really been up to cooking them such gourmet.

7 comments:

Amelia said...

Brenna, they taste like chewy blood. That sounds groww, but next time you get one of those dead tastebuds, you know that white painful kind, bite it off and you will see. Sweet blood if it is on the tip of your tongue and salty if it is near the back of your mouth.:)

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Amy, a little too graphic for me:-( Ang, I love kids questions. I think the beauty shop turned out great:-)

Amelia said...

Time to change the title of this post to "BRENNA'S QUESTION OF THE YEAR!"

Jackie said...

Sorry you had to read those harsh words Angie. But here I am reading Brenna's Qustion of the Day for the umteenth time!!!!! How long do you want me to keep wanting. I guess until your hair grows back and you can post your new hair cut!!!
Love ya tons, Jackie

Amelia said...

Angie, now both of your little sisters AND your big sister are kicking your blogging butt!!! What are you going to do about it?
(P.S. Don't tell Dad, Mom, or your kids I said butt)

Katie said...

Hi Ang. I promise I wont post on here that I keep checking and hoping to see adorable pics of you and your family, or that I would love for us all to stay connected to each other and let the cousins see each other often on the computer. I wont nag, bother, or use garbage words (Aimee!) I promise. Love you!!!!

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

I think I'll just keep not posting because it is so fun to see what you gals say about my, well, lets just call it mysteriousness.