Wednesday, November 5, 2008
My one-year-old's last words!
Reagan turned two today! Her vocabulary has been expanding rapidly lately. So what were her last words as a one year old you may be wondering? Just the other day she came in the kitchen and said, "I wanna quesadilla" (although with much less anunciation) Wow, my baby is bilingual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wahoo, Angie updated her blog!!! :)
Don't you just love the things that come out of your kid's mouths? They always amaze me.
Angie, I love that. My girls love quesadillas too. Although I don't think they asked for them like that at 2. Watch out for 3! Oh and thanks for letting us in!!! I guess our gossip and potty words did the trick :) I'm very happy!!!
Ang, I feel bad. I didn't realize it was lil' Reagan's birthday until I was talking to mom last night. She hadn't made my birthday calender yet. Mom said she was sooo cute. I hope she had a happy day. We are very excited to see you all!
YAY ANGIE!!! What a cute blog and a great surprise!!! :) I feel so dumb. I realized the next day that I called you on Reagan's birthday and told yyou about the ticket deals and didn't even say anything or sing Happy Birthday to Reagan!!!! What a horrible Auntie. Anyway, she is such a cutie and I wish we lived closer...Love you!
Post a Comment