Yup, we celebrated Christmas at our house too. Yeah, I know that was way back in 2008; did you wanna see the pictures or not?

I love this mess. It's filled with so much excitement, thought, anticipation, love and joy. There was some stress too, but that was easily wiped away with their smiles.

Our little darlings woke up quite early and quite excited. I felt like I had only been asleep for two hours, roughly, of course. So we sent them back to bed. Actually I think Daddy was jolly enough to go with them to the living room to see that indeed Santa had come and then it was back to the dancing sugar plums for everyone. Apparently, Cameron couldn't get the image of that giant wrapped present with his name on it out of his head. He told us later that when he went back to sleep he dreamed that two elves jumped out of it. He didn't seem disappointed though that it was a new big bike instead of a pair of Santa's helpers. (Although the elves might have been a good gift for me, if they can clean as well as they build.)
All of us in one shot. . . practically a Christmas miracle.
4 comments:
Love the family shot -- truly a miracle to get a family pic -- remember ours in Winnemucca? You'd think we were causing pain to a few of them.
And a Merry Christmas indeed!
Love the family picture!
Yay! A new post...welcome back. Loved the pictures. i am happy that maddie is playing softball! good memories! Have fun!
I was wondering! ;) Thanks for all the updates. I love it when you post.
Ang, you look fabulous in your family picture!!
Post a Comment