We got to arizona reilly cwieck. It was reilly fast like 1o minitss! Wow that was reilly reilly cieck. At the airport will I soa a gumball mshein. Will I had fun on the airplane. Dad let me set by the woindo and we where reilly hi up, 6 miulls up. Will it was reilly fun!
Today I am goien home and on the airplane me and dad are getien sodu and appil juoos. It taste like appil sidre. Will airplanes are reilly fun.
At the football game cogrs wone over thair. Cogrs ceb on throwien it ovre thair and this gie gkipt on cechien it. But he omste got it and it's reilly fun on a airplane and the weigs on the airplan is reilly cool and when I was cameien home on the airplane I was rite by it the wieng.
And there you have it. Great game and airplanes are awesome.
3 comments:
Pretty cool...like his own language! Maybe we should just let 1st graders re-write the English language. At least it would follow the rules! Everyday I learn something from Nani about spelling. The other day she asked me why school has an 'h' in it. I said 'because it is sc-hool', thinking I solved the problem. She says, 'but mom, ch makes the cha sound.' :/ She's right. Why is there an 'h' in school?!
I love the pic of Roy and Cam...that should go on a wall.
Cameron... that was a great story about your trip with your dad. I reilly feel like I was rite thar with you....1
Actually gramma is making the comment and can't figure out how to erase Stan's name!
Post a Comment