
"Hey, whatcha lookin' at?"

Oh, her! Hey Taylor!

I don't think she heard us. That's a whole lotta people in the Staples Center.

At first I was afraid the concert was going to sound too much like a KidzBop cd with sooo many little girls singing along but it was a great show, and all the little (and big) girls singing their hearts out probably added to it. (Although I did make Sydney trade seats with me. I would rather hear my own crazy, excited kids than someone else.) So fun. I think Sydney was close to bursting with excitement (see picture above) and Brenna probably would have except she released it often with piercing screams. Taylor Swift is quite the performer. I imagine she spent countless hours in her young years performing in front of a mirror just for the fun of it. She is a master of facial expressions and I love that she writes her own music. So talented.
Thanks Daddy!
5 comments:
I love, love, love, love that picture of you and your older girls. What a BEAUTIFUL bunch of women!
How fun! That is a gorgeous picture. You lucky girls! Daddy loves you! That would be a fun concert to go to!
Nice pictures... Keep the updates coming. Did you see Kobe there?
I just remembered you had a blog too. Fun to see the pics and the excited girls!
This is so cute! Especially seeing the girl's excited faces. Beautiful!
Post a Comment